1. What is Pimalai Prestige?
A: Pimalai Prestige is a frequent booking program which rewards member for their booking with Pimalai Resort and Spa.
2. How do I sign up?
A: You can sign up in our website at www.pimalai.com or simply tick on the tick box “I want to be a Pimalai Prestige member” when you make a booking with us.
3. Does it cost anything to join Pimalai Prestige?
A: No, you can join the program for FREE.
4. How can I earn point and how many point I can earn for 1 booking?
A: You will earn up to 1 point for every 50 Baht spent in our hotel and your point will be credited automatically to your account. All you need to do is to present your membership card upon check-in in the hotel.
5. How and when can I redeem my points?
A: You can log in to your account in www.pimalai.com and use your points to exchange points for accommodation or/and use your points against spending at Pimalai Resort and Spa.
6. Why can’t I redeem point?
There are some cases that you cannot redeem for your point:
a. You don’t have enough point for the redemption. In this case, please choose another reward with less required points or earn more to redeem later.
b. Your points have expired.
If you still have more concern about your redemption, don’t hesitate to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. How long does it take for the reward point to be credited to my account?
Points will take 7 days after your check-out to be credited to your account.
8. How long are my reward points valid for?
Point will be valid for 36 months after the issued date.
9. How do I check my point balance, transactions and redemption?
You can find all your point details when you log into http://www.pimalai.com